Are you a Front-end Developer looking for your next challenge? Would you like to get involved in projects related to the World Cup 2022, the Tokyo 2020 Olympics and blockchain technology?
SmartApe Solutions Ltd is a web development agency with over 12 years of experience, committed to helping businesses develop world-class software and applications, that provide unique experiences for their customers along the way.
We’re a cross-functional, highly motivated, co-operative, and fun-loving team of 14 people, who thrive on solving challenging problems and building large-scale distributed software systems. Our mission is to bring a wave of innovation and sweeping changes to the software technology ecosystem.
As a Frontend Developer, you will be responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact within a web application, which makes your role crucial for the success of the company. Your growth and potential is huge. You will work on exciting projects and learn new technologies along the way.
- Developing new and updating existing user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Capable of implementing and designing simple, elegant, and efficient experiences for both internal and external customers.
- Test, test, test: The company’s engineers don't just write code, they also test the heck out of it. You will write unit tests, integration tests and regression tests and find ways to automate them in order to drive quality and prevent regressions.
- Troubleshoot and fix operational problems. You will also have the opportunity to automate troubleshooting procedures and write tools.
- Influence product direction: You will propose ideas for the future of the space and get to shape the roadmap.
- Experienced 1+ years developing modern web and mobile applications
- BS in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Good understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Having Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript (ES6+)
- Strong understanding of front-end/UI design methodologies
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Ability to translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience in CSS Saas
- Experience with unit driven testing development
- Experience with Git
- Excellent at debugging and troubleshooting
- Excellent at meeting deliverables and timelines
- Great Team player: brings out the best in fellow engineers and plays well with product owners and designers
- Effective communication skills: explain technical solutions to both engineering and non-technical teammates
Would be cool if you had:
- Familiarity with Typescript
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and testing tools (such as Cypress)
- Experience with GraphQL and Data Modeling preferred
- Experienced in databases, preferably including NoSQL
- Preprocessors (LESS, SASS) and build tools (Webpack)
- Experience with Redis, RabbitMQ and Elasticsearch
- Experience with DevOps, or Serverless Framework
- Experience in Socket.io, Firebase and Realtime database
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Background with large enterprise projects
What’s on offer:
- A very attractive package will be offered based on candidates' experience and skills
- Medical insurance
- The opportunity in a highly motivated team to work in a fast-growing company
- Excellent career opportunities, with flat hierarchies
- A very attractive variable compensation model
- Additional bonuses depending on individual performance
- Salary and bonuses depend on your experience, talent and performance
- Above-average earning potential with an employer that gives you a long-term perspective
Only EU applicants will be considered.